Save money and water with a plumbing checkup
Did you know that one leaking toilet and a dripping faucet can waste over 50,370 gallons of water a year? You can save money and water with a regular plumbing checkup from Daniel’s Austin.
Our plumbing checkup and drain cleaning checkup includes
- Check water pressure
- Test drinking water
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check all faucets for leaks to ensure proper operation
- Dye test toilets to check for leaks to ensure proper operation
- Check all drains for proper flow
- Provide BioOne treatment for all drains and toilets
- Check garbage disposals for proper operation
- Check all emergency shutoff valves for proper operation
- Label all shutoffs at locations
- Under sink traps and shutoffs check
- Main water meter check
- Check all outside spigots
- Water heater check off
Learn about our Tough & Courteous club membership and sign up for our air conditioning maintenance program here.
Experience the Service Difference!
There are a variety of “rooter” companies in the Austin marketplace. They arrive at your home and get to work unclogging your kitchen or bathroom drains or worse… a toilet in crises, but then they jump back in their trucks and drive away. When Daniel’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning shows up, we work to diagnose the problem, not just fix it. Our mission is to transform the public’s expectation of the service trades industry by providing exceptional customer service and superior craftsmanship. We believe in empowering our service experts by creating a work environment that promotes personal and professional growth, ensuring the entire team takes pride in our work and our company.