Water Leak Services in Pflugerville
When water is spraying everywhere, it’s usually pretty clear you’ve got a plumbing leak. However, leaks can be hidden or subtle, too. If you are unsure if there is really a problem at your place in Pflugerville, let the Daniel’s Plumbing and Air Conditioning team come find out. We offer water leak detection services and can figure out exactly what is wrong and how to fix it. Call us now and we’ll get to you ASAP.
Signs Of A Water Leak
- You have unexplained and persistent mold or mildew growth. Mold and mildew love dampness, so it’s important that you keep your eye out for them. If you’re constantly cleaning and it doesn’t go away, or you smell a musty odor even though you’ve cleaned and cleaned, chances are good that you have a hidden leak somewhere.
- Your water meter moves all the time. If you check out your water meter and it’s constantly ticking, even when you know no one is using water or you’ve turned off your main water valve to test it, then you have a plumbing leak somewhere.
- Your water bills keep going up. If you keep spending more and more on water even though you aren’t using any more water, it’s time to look for a leak. Make sure that any spikes you see aren’t due to seasonal changes by comparing your bills now to the ones from a year ago. If there’s a significant change, look for a leak.
- You notice wet spots. Sometimes, you’ll notice a wet spot in your home or yard. You’ll clean it up, not thinking much about it, only to find it has returned the next time you check. This is a sign that you have a plumbing leak somewhere nearby. The water has to go somewhere, so it’s pooling in your wet spot.
- You hear the sounds of water moving. If you aren’t running any water but you hear water moving through your pipes or dripping, you’ve got a leak somewhere. Your water should stop entirely when you aren’t intentionally using it.
- Your water pressure is low. If you can’t get your water pressure up to where it normally is, you probably have a leak somewhere. If the leak is small, you may not notice this very much. However, any changes in water pressure should be checked out by a pro.
- You find new cracks in your foundation. It’s not unusual for your foundation to crack a little as it settles over the years. However, if you start seeing a lot of cracks all at once, it could be a sign of a water leak. When too much water seeps out into the foundation and other structural components of your home, leaks eventually result.
Expert Water Leak Detection in Pflugerville
If you are ever concerned about the possibility of a water leak, call the Daniel’s team!! Our experts are standing by, and they can get to you fast to assess your home in Pflugerville for leaks. Get the peace of mind you need when you make an appointment with us today.