Time to replace your air conditioner?
No problem. If your air conditioner is old and struggling to keep things cool, it may be time for a new unit.
Daniel’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning experts can assess your existing unit, recommend a new A/C unit, and make sure it is installed correctly.
By making sure you have the right size unit for your home or business, you can make sure your air conditioner is working efficiently to keep your cool and your energy costs as low as possible.
It may mean it’s time to replace your A/C if:
- The air conditioner is over 10 years old and struggling
- The air conditioner is making strange noises
- Utility bills are increasing every month
- Water is leaking inside your home
- Your A/C system is icing up and freezing
- Cooling is uneven: some rooms are too cold, other rooms are too warm
- The indoor air temperature doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 freon (which is being phased out)
- Your A/C system has been down multiple times in the last 12 months
Choosing an air conditioner
Today, you have a lot of options for how you decide to cool your home. At Daniel’s Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we believe in using only the most innovative and efficient cooling technology available whenever possible. Although we install and service all makes and models of air conditioners, there’s just something different about a Carrier air conditioning system.
Once we’ve recommended the right A/C unit, we make sure the job is done right. Air conditioners have to be properly installed to make sure they last a long time, so we take care to ensure everything is installed correctly. And when we’re done, we clean up after ourselves. So the only thing you’re left with is cool air.
Best in class equipment
We install and service the following HVAC systems: