Stay warm with a new heating unit from Daniel’s
You don’t want to be caught with an old, inefficient heating system in Austin. Central Texas winters can still get cold! That’s why you can trust Daniel’s heating installation experts to make sure you are set up with the heating system that’s right for you.
Expert heating consultation
Our heating experts will look at your needs and make a recommendation that works best for your home or office. Then, we make sure it’s installed correctly, so you can stay warm without worrying about the future, costly repairs.
Our heating systems can do the following:
- COR Wi-Fi Thermostat: Combines home comfort with reduced energy usage.
- Forced Air System: Uses air as its heat transfer medium. These systems are energy efficient and are incorporated into central air conditioning systems.
- Radiant Heating: Supplies heat directly to the floor, wall panels, or the ceiling. It is often preferable because it doesn’t distribute allergens like forced air systems.
- Steam Radiant: A boiler furnace heats water via a gas or oil-fired burner and turns it into steam, which is then blown into the home via ducts.
- Electric Baseboard: Spreads warmth using convection to circulate air. Baseboards are safer for kids and pets because they don’t tip over like portable space heaters.
- Hot Water Baseboard: Uses hot water from a boiler, which is pumped through the system and through the pipes in the baseboard. These operate more efficiently because the fluid takes longer to cool down.
All systems come with a 10-year warranty and a one-year Tough & Courteous membership. Learn more about our maintenance service here.