You spend most of your time indoors, either at your home or at work. Do you know what you’re breathing?
Depending on how often you clean your ventilation and air duct systems, you’re inhaling a variety of dirt, dust mites, animal dander, pollen, bacteria, mold, and more. By maintaining your filters and getting professional air duct and vent cleaning, you can breathe easy knowing that your air is clean. Check out our seasonal specials for deals on indoor air quality testing or air duct cleaning for the best prices in Austin.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning
The air you breathe inside has to filter through your duct system, and, if your ducts aren't thoroughly clean, neither is your air. Every time you turn on your heating and cooling systems, they circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen, and bacteria throughout the air inside. Daniel's Austin offers both air quality testing and air duct cleaning to determine what's in your air and how best to clean it.
Professional air quality testing, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and air filtration can help:
Remove pollen & allergens
Prevent mold & mildew growth
Remove odors from cooking, pets, & smoking
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your dryer vents do much more than simply funneling in warm air to dry your clothes.
While detergents and fabric softeners clean your clothes, they also contain chemicals that aren't safe for human breathing. Your machine’s dryer vents help release chemical vapors from the dryer and out of your home. However, when a vent is clogged or too blocked, it can’t properly dispose of the contaminated air and may release it back into your home.
Additionally, these clogs are made out of the lint, dust, and fabric from your laundry– all very dry materials. Paired with the heat of your dryer, this debris can pose a serious fire hazard.
Dryer vent cleaning is the only way to ensure that your clothes, air, and dryer stay clean and prevent allergens and dust out of your air. Plus, clean dryer vents allow your dryer to run even more efficiently, which can save electricity in the long run and dry out your clothes faster.
When You Need Ducts & Ventilation Cleaned
Air quality testing is the easiest way to determine what's in the air you're breathing. Daniel's Austin offers fast, affordable air testing to determine the quality of air in your home or business.
Depending on the size of the building, we recommend professional duct cleaning every three to five years. However, since the air you breathe is pretty important, it’s a good idea to keep an eye out for signs that you may need cleaning sooner.
Give us a call if you start to notice:
- Mold. Any mold in your home, especially near your AC, means there is mold in your air. Even if you manage to clear out visible mold or mildew in your home, there’s a good chance there’s more growing in ducts. If left alone, it’ll continue to grow and make it impossible to fully clean it out of your home.
- Visible Dust. Every building will have a little bit of dust, but if you’re cleaning and cleaning and still finding dust, there could be a problem. This is especially an issue in new buildings or homes with recent renovations, as all kinds of dust and dirt get sucked into your vent system.
- Inconsistent Airflow. Every vent should provide about the same airflow. If you’re noticing one room in particular that never seems to cool off or warm-up, it could be a blocked vent or some obstruction in the ducts themselves.
- Noises. If you’ve lived or worked in the building for a while, you’re probably familiar with most of the normal sounds various things make. If your vents begin making odd or new sounds, it could be due to something in your vents.
- Unpleasant Smells. There are many potential sources for foul odors or odd smells, and none of them are great. If your air regularly smells dank or feels too humid, it could be caused by something in the vents. Sewage smells may be a sign of a burst pipe or other plumbing problem, but if you smell sulphur or gas, call for gas leak detection immediately.
How Duct Cleaning Works
Duct cleaning, to put it as simply as possible, is basically just vacuuming your duct and vent system.
Of course, it’s no ordinary vacuum. Our Rotobrush Brushbeast is the best air duct cleaner on the market, with 4 different vacuum motors, HEPA filtered suction, and double-lined hoses. All of this power helps us to clean up even the heaviest build-up, leaving your vents– and air– cleaner than ever.
Despite being the best tool available, the Brushbeast is only as effective as its handler. That’s why our duct cleaning technicians have plenty of training and years of experience in cleaning out a variety of air ducts in all shapes and sizes. If you’re curious about the process, feel free to ask any questions you may have during the cleaning process.
We aim to not only solve your plumbing and duct problems but to help educate our clients to the best of our ability.